RE/MAX Preferred Realty
- Real Estate
RE/MAX Preferred Realty understands, when you are buying or selling property in today's real estate market, it's important to have confidence in your real estate professional and the company they represent.
Let Sandra Russen and the team at RE/MAX Preferred Realty help you sell or purchase your next residential, commercial, vacant land or agricultural property - We appraise property or properties using local comparisons; Provide financial information and analytical data to potential buyers & sellers; Visit and show several sites and explain features of properties; Discuss costs of maintaining residence and possible renovations with client; Determine best method of purchase and review financials.
We place properties for sale through multiple marketing efforts; Coordinate properties for inspection and identify possible repairs; Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales; Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price; Adjust price if necessary; Work with loan officers, attorneys, and agencies to complete purchase.
I enjoy creating and cultivating relationships with buyers and sellers hoping they will become life long customers.
Give us a call today!
- Your Neighborhood Real Estate Specialist-Making Your Dreams Come True!
- Specializing in Residential real estate, Hobby Farms, Agricultural, Hunting Land
- Vacant Land, Building Sites, Commercial Building Sales, and Corporate
- Relocation, Foreclosures, First Time Home Buyers, Referrals, Land Sales
Whom to Contact
- Sandy RussenBroker/AssociateCell Phone: (320) 226-3217Fax: (320) 269-5730
Hwy 7 to Canton Ave, Turn East to 1st Street N (Down Town Montevideo), Turn right to 408 N 1st Street.