Senior Level CPA
Dana F. Cole & Company, LLP, a certified public accounting firm, is currently seeking a motivated, Senior Level CPA with 5 to 10 years recent tax experience in public accounting for our Montevideo, Minnesota office.
In this position you will have significant client contact with our small to mid-sized clients. Your responsibilities will include tax interviewing, tax preparation and tax planning for businesses and individuals, as well as review of staff work for all entity types i.e.: C-Corp, S-Corp, Partnership, and Fiduciary engagements. Recent audit experience of non-profits and governmental entities is helpful, but not required.
This position requires:
- Strong analytical, communication, research skills and organizational skills
- Demonstrated excellence in client management
- Active CPA permit
- 5 - 10 years experience preparing complex tax returns, estate returns, tax planning projections, and auditing
- Strong client rapport and project management skills
- Ability to service multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Verbal and written skills with emphasis on the ability to articulate complex financial information to a variety of clientele
- Prior supervisory experience a plus
At Dana F. Cole & Company, LLP, we hire and develop individuals who share our goals of client satisfaction and quality work. We look for people who can work well together and support our team efforts towards client satisfaction. In return, we strive to provide our staff with a variety of challenging work and a supportive learning environment in which to grow. We work individually with each person to develop their career and work assignments into what they desire.
We provide a broad range of professional services such as tax, estate and financial planning, accounting and auditing, general accounting, general business and management consulting. Our partners and employees specialize in several industries and technical areas.
Dana F. Cole & Company, LLP, a Certified Public Accounting firm, offers competitive salaries, medical and disability insurance, a 401(k) and section 125 plan. Dana F. Cole & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.